Aero Precision .308 M5E1 Rifle - Black
FFL REQUIRED FOR TRANSFER
The Aero Precision M5E1 Complete Rifle with 16" .308 CMV Mid-Length Barrel is built on our popular Enhanced Series Upper Receiver. This system features a custom integrated upper receiver and handguard system that provides the shooter a light-weight, free-floated, rigid design resulting in superior performance and accuracy.
All complete rifles are assembled by our professional gunsmiths and are tested prior to leaving our facility. Buy with confidence when you purchase a Complete Rifle from Aero Precision.
- Upper: Black M5E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver
- Barrel: 16" .308 CMV Barrel, Mid-Length, 1:10 Twist, 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, QPQ Corrosion Resistant
- Handguard: Gen 2 Enhanced 15 Inch M-Lok Handguard.
- Gas System: Low Profile Gas Block and Mid-Length Gas Tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 Cut, 8620 Steel, Phosphate Finish, Properly Staked
- Muzzle Device: Standard AR 308 A2 Birdcage Flash Hider
- Lower: Black Gen 2 Lower Receiver with flared magwell and tension screw
- Lower Parts Kit: Standard .308 Lower Parts Kit
- Buffer Kit: M5 .308 Carbine Buffer Kit
- Stock: Magpul STR Stock
- Grip: Magpul MOE Grip
- Magazine: Magpul 20 Round PMAG®
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Always have full knowledge of your state and local gun laws before attempting to order or purchase a gun.
We currently do not ship this product to the following states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York and Washington D.C.
FFL Terms and Conditions
- Any items placed on the same order as a controlled item will also be shipped to the FFL.
- To expedite your order, please have your dealer email their FFL to us.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.